There’s two things you should know about me:
Which means I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PREGNANCY!
I’ve never paid attention to all-things-baby-having with any level of detail other than, it looks like it generally sucks. So you can imagine that right now I have so many questions… WTF is going on with my body RN?
- What are the first things I need to know/do?
- How many of my favorite things to eat will I need to give up?
- And what should I be eating instead?
- How is babby formed?
Luckily I’m pregnant in a time where there are apps for EVERYTHING.
So I’ve downloaded a couple that are very insightful and help in different ways. My favorite’s being:
- Ovia Pregnancy Tracker (mostly for quickly looking up food safety stuff)
- Glow Nurture Pregnancy App (for tracking symptoms)
- Sprout 3D (to see what it looks like)
- My Fitness Pal (for keeping track of my nutrition)
- Expectful (for meditation to ease my anxiety)
But what about other pregnancy rescources?
I know that “What to Expect” was the end all be all for a while. But now I hear that it’s not the best way to learn about pregnancy. And that’s about as far as my knowledge goes.
I’d love to hear YOUR suggestions for books, apps, blogs, articles, whatever helped you learn about pregnancy. PLEASE leave your suggestions in the comment section!